To subscribe to the Hawley Place School calendar please follow the below instructions depending on your preferred calendar system. First copy this website address:
Please note: simply downloading this file will not subscribe you, you must complete one of the processes below.
Apple iCal Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Apple’s iCal program:
- Open the iCal program (in Applications)
- From the Calendar menu select Subscribe
- Paste the web address above into Calendar URL field then click Subscribe
- Change the name and colour (optional) and update the Auto-refresh frequency to Every day(important!), then click OK
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Outlook:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Paste in the web address above then click Add
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure the box is ticked in the Update Limit section.
Google Calendar / Android Phone Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Google Calendar:
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section
- From the menu select Add by URL
- Enter the web address in the dialog box then click Add Calendar
- There appears to me no way to manually set how often the calendar is refreshed.
- If you are using an Android phone this calendar will then sync to your Android phone, providing the account you add the calendar to is the account that you sync to your Android phone.
Apple iPhone Mail Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Apple Mail:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contact, Calendars
- Under Accounts taps Add Account
- Choose Other at the bottom
- Under Calendars at the bottom, tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste the web address into the box