Hawley Place School is part of the Minerva Education group of independent schools. Minerva Education’s aim is to deliver inspiring learning, which nurtures a child’s talents and helps them achieve their full potential.
Each and every school will retain its own special identity, traditions and ethos and Minerva will consciously avoid making any school feel as if it is ‘run’ by Minerva. However, through our “Inspiring Learning” education improvement programme they believe that the education provision in the schools will improve, with our teachers working together to share best practice.
Hawley Place School Governors
- Aatif Hassan – Chairman, email@example.com
- Tommy MacDonald-Milner – CEO of Minerva Education
- Catherine Robertson – Chief Finance Officer
- Jim Hudson – Education Director
- Elaine Simpson – Non-executive Governor
- Andrew Grant – Non-executive Governor
Our Governors come from a wide range of backgrounds, including business and education, and all are deeply committed to the school’s continuing success.